September 23, 2011 2:47 PM
I'm really excited to be speaking at Adobe MAX 2011 about Flash Builder Tips and Tricks. Drop in for an in-depth look at getting the maximum out of Flash Builder. As a developer1 on the Builder team who uses Builder quite a bit2, I'm hoping that I will be able to show you useful stuff that can help you become more productive while understanding what is going on under the hood of the tool.
Of course, I also happen to sit next to and work with other brilliant engineers in the Builder team. Couple this with stalking a lot on forums and you might get what I'm hoping is a good collection of tips.
Some other great Flex and Flash Builder related sessions to check out at MAX:
- Developing Flex Mobile Applications by Serge Jespers.
- Flash Platform Roadmap: Flex, Flash Builder, Flash Player, AIR by Scott Castle and Andrew Shorten.
- What's new in Flash Builder 4.5 and later by Adam Lehman.
- How to Extend Your Mobile AIR Applications Using Native Extensions by Oliver Goldman.
- Working with AIR Native Extensions by Brijesh Patel.
- Flash Builder and Flash Catalyst Sitting in a Tree by Jacob Surber.
See you there!